Competitive, Complete and Cost-Friendly 1+ and 800 Calling
An extension of our end-office and tandem switching capabilities, Peerless provides Switched Access Service to both regulated carriers and IXCs. One of our core offerings, Switched Access from Peerless provides a cost-effective alternative to traditional access services, and one that also provides revenue potential.
Switched Access Call Flow:
Peerless is all about making Switched Access a competitive advantage to our carrier customers, and we do so with aggressive rates and features that allow carriers to collect full revenue potential.
- Provides IXCs with a more competitive rate than available from the ILEC or other alternative tandem providers
- Allows CLECs to bill and collect end-office fees
- Provides an integrated CABs platform, and our patented mediation process to decrease phantom billing (which can account for up to 5-10% of all traffic)
As with all our services, Switched Access service is provided for all Long Distance call types, and all call signaling types.
- Peerless Switched Access handles all long distance call types, including both inbound and outbound Long Distance and Toll-Free service
- Accepts all signal systems – SIP or TDM
Peerless Network derives its strength in several ways, through complete redundancy via ILEC connections and through a web of powerful interconnects with leading carriers, all to provide reliability and cost-efficiency to you.
- Peerless has a strong network built on an extensive platform of interconnected carriers
- Full redundancy across markets served