CHICAGO – April 11, 2023 – Peerless Network, an Infobip company, is now offering Talkdesk CX Cloud and BYOC (Bring Your Own Carrier) to enterprises across the U.S. With Peerless’ SIP Trunking services, customers can enjoy the benefits of Talkdesk’s cloud-native contact center solution.
Benefits of Talkdesk CX Cloud include the following:
- Flexibility: Keep existing carrier contracts, numbers, and rates in place with Talkdesk BYOC.
- Cost effective: Ease your transition to the cloud and preserve your existing PBX investment by connecting to the cloud.
- Maintain control: Deploy a modern cloud contact center while independently managing phone numbers, routing, and calling plans. Bring your carrier to avoid the hassle of porting numbers and maintain full control as you migrate to the cloud from your on-premise infrastructure at your own pace.
“A key initiative for 2023 for Peerless is bringing the benefits of BYOC deployments to our customers. We are excited to announce that Talkdesk CX Cloud is now available providing our customers with the option to select the carrier of their choice,” commented Jim Brewer, EVP of Products and Technology Peerless Network. “Our BYOC solution combines SIP Trunking and direct access to our fully IP-based network resulting in more efficient and reliable communications along with significant cost savings.”
Enterprise customers choose Peerless’ SIP Trunking services with Talkdesk CX Cloud for one or more of the following reasons:
- PSTN delivery expertise (in-house program managers, PSTN network, and national DID database)
- Ability to make changes easily in real-time via the Peerless Portal
- Call origination and termination to over 4,500 telco connections in U.S. and Canada, including Tier 1 providers
- Efficient handling of high-volume traffic
- Flexible plans that align with your budget and business requirements
In addition to BYOC services, Peerless offers a complete line of communications solutions specifically designed for Enterprise customers, including the following solutions:
- SIP Trunking
- Operator Connect for Microsoft Teams
- Toll-Free Services
- Bring Your Own Carrier (BYOC) Services
- Domestic and International Long Distance
- Cloud PBX | UCaaS
- A full line of CPaaS and messaging solutions from Infobip
About Peerless Network, An Infobip Company
Peerless Network is a leading-edge provider of telecommunications services that delivers the highest quality voice solutions for VoIP and enterprise customers worldwide. As a disruptor in the telecom industry, Peerless Network is a reliable network that scales efficiencies, lowers customer costs, and increases quality. Our automated platforms, the Peerless Portal and ANImate, allow customers to easily provision SIP trunking channels, Operator Connect for Microsoft Teams, toll-free services, SD-WAN, telephone numbers, local service, domestic/international long distance, and Cloud PBX from one advanced system. Peerless is dedicated to driving innovation and bringing value to customers by expanding our suite of products, services, and markets we serve. Peerless Network is headquartered in Chicago, IL. The company was acquired by Infobip, the world’s most connected cloud communications platform, in 2022. For more information, visit www.peerlessnetwork.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Infobip is a global cloud communications platform that enables businesses to build connected experiences across all stages of the customer journey. Accessed through a single platform, Infobip’s omnichannel engagement, identity, user authentication and contact center solutions help businesses and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications to grow business and increase loyalty. With over a decade of industry experience, Infobip has expanded to 70+ offices globally. It offers natively built technology with the capacity to reach over seven billion mobile devices and ‘things’ in 6 continents connected to over 9,700+ connections of which 800+ are direct operator connections. Infobip was established in 2006 and is led by its co-founders, CEO Silvio Kutić, Roberto Kutić and Izabel Jelenić. Learn more at infobip.com.
Recent award wins include:
- Ranked the leading service provider in CPaaS by Juniper Research in its new Competitor Leaderboard CPaaS Vendors (January 2023)
- Infobip named a leader in the CCaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Aug 2022)
- Omdia Ranks Infobip as Leader in CPaaS Universe Report (May 2022)
- Ranked the leading service provider in CPaaS by Juniper Research in its new Competitor Leaderboard CPaaS Vendors (October 2021)
- Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2021 Vendor Assessment (doc #US46746221, May 2021)
- Best A2P SMS provider for the fourth year running by mobile operators and enterprises in ROCCO’s annual Messaging Vendor Benchmarking Report
- Best CPaaS Provider of the Year, Best RCS Provider of the Year, and Mover & Shaker in Telco Innovation at the 2021 Juniper Digital Awards