Peerless Network, an established wholesale carrier since 2008, began offering its SIP and UCaaS products via the channel in 2019, and since that time has been making steady, incremental strides to establish itself as the preferred choice in a very crowded group of service providers. Recognizing the need for proven go-to-market channel expertise, Peerless acquired Call One in 2021. Call One’s Channel Program, launched in 2018, was an established program well known for building and maintaining excellent relationships with master agents, selling agents, and customers. A tremendous priority has been placed on combining the two teams into one Peerless Partner program that leverages the best practices of both companies. Results to date:
- Combining and evaluating the two teams of Channel Managers has led to a much stronger sales team that is consistently exceeding quota. While some pruning was done on both sides, the result is a veteran team of nine Channel Managers who are accelerating engagement and sales within the partner community.
- The strict practice of involving Sales Engineers and Product Managers in the pre-sale process has been adopted. These resources are free to all partners and ensure final solution design and proposals meet the business and technical needs of the agent and the customer.
- Dedicated resources are provided to all Peerless customers and partners are involved in every step along the way:
- Dedicated Project Managers on every order
- Dedicated Account Managers for every customer
- Multiple US-based 7 x 24 Technical Support Centers
- Investment in a dedicated partner support organization that is a ‘one-stop-shop’ to assist agents with questions or issues
Peerless’ quick and effective integration of Call One has yielded amazing partner sales in a very short time, but we are most proud of what our agents are saying about our program. Here is one example:
“I could not be more excited about working with Peerless Network. The portfolio, support, commissions, and attention to detail really make Peerless an exceptional provider,” commented Devon Rous, Founder & Owner of ASG.
This was one of five awards presented this year to Peerless, the highest total number of awards presented to a single company in this year’s program. Learn more in our press release.