Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams
Organizations are adopting more agile business processes to accommodate remote workforce, including closing empty offices, and focusing on other digital initiatives. At the same time, they should consider a more modern communication strategy. While using traditional telephone systems was enough to run a business years ago, it isn’t in today’s digitized world. That’s why businesses are turning to Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams to streamline the way their teams communicate.
Peerless Network is a proven partner to quickly modernize company communication and collaboration efforts. We are a trusted provider for communication solutions and remote work initiatives.
The Peerless Network Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams is an original connection between Peerless Network’s SIP trunks to Microsoft Teams. Our seamless solution turns MS Teams into an office phone system with PBX integration capabilities.
What is Direct Routing?
With Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams, businesses are able to:
- Make and receive business calls
- Engage in conference calls
- Transfer calls
- Instant Messaging
- Unlimited File Sharing
How Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams Works
Direct Routing combines the MS Teams system to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) using two key elements:
- Session Border Controller (SBC), which is essentially a firewall for VoIP
- SIP Trunks
Click here to Watch a demo of Peerless Direct for Microsoft Teams
Benefits of Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams
Who Should Use Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams?
Direct Routing enables organizations wanting to use MS Teams as their phone system and enhance their MS Teams capabilities. Businesses of all sizes can benefit from direct routing, including organizations that:
- Lack of or limited IoT personnel and expertise onsite.
- Demand flexibility.
- Require enhanced voice quality.
- Desire cost savings by removing upfront and ongoing fees.
- Require a true unified communications solution to combine internal and external communications into one tightly knit.
Why Peerless Network vs. Microsoft Direct?
- All traditional phone features included, plus:
- Geo Redundancy
- Porting support
- Seamless implementation
- US Based 24/7/365 Tier 1 NOC support
Benefits of Working with Peerless Network
- Peerless Network owns and operates a Nationwide Voice Network.
- Our Peerless Portal offers fully automated and seamless SIP trunk management.
- Peerless does not require a trunk for every license.
- Peerless provides a complete solution, including the SBC.
- Peerless does not charge for inbound usage.