Peerless Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams
This enables global organizations and work-from-home settings to simply and affordably scale leveraging MS Teams.
What is Direct Routing?
Direct Routing allows you to connect MS Teams voice service providers to access better call rates, increased flexibility, and customer support. Many businesses find the direct routing model much more appealing since they have the flexibility to choose their voice provider, integrate with other enterprise systems, and leverage the MS Teams phone systems.
In comparison, a Microsoft calling plan is expensive and limited in availability. Oftentimes, porting numbers can be confusing with no dedicated customer support.
With Direct Routing for MS Teams, businesses are able to:
- Make and receive business calls
- Engage in conference calls
- Transfer calls
- Instant Messaging
- Unlimited File Sharing
Watch a demo of Peerless Direct for Microsoft Teams
How Direct Routing Works
In a nutshell, Direct Routing combines the MS Teams system to the PSTN using two key elements: a Session Border Controller, which is essentially a firewall for VoIP, and SIP Trunks.
Who Direct Routing is for?
- Lack of or limited IoT personnel and expertise onsite.
- Demand flexibility.
- Desire cost savings by eliminating upfront and ongoing fees.
- Require a true unified communications solution to combine internal and external communications into one tightly knit.
Direct Routing is the solution to save your business expensive fees while providing expertise and reliability with third-party integration.
Why Peerless Network vs. Microsoft Direct?
- All traditional phone features included, plus:
- Geo Redundancy
- Porting support
- Seamless implementation
- US Based 24/7/365 Tier 1 NOC support
Benefits of Working with Peerless Network
- Peerless Network owns and operates a Nationwide Voice Network.
- Our Peerless Portal offers fully automated and seamless SIP trunk management.
- Peerless does not require a trunk for every license.
- Peerless provides a complete solution, including the SBC.
- Peerless does not charge for inbound usage.
Setting up Direct Routing
With Peerless Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams, the setup is swift and simple. A direct routing system for MS Teams can be integrated into your business’ existing phone systems, including emergency calling points.
The Peerless Network team of experts will walk you through planning to implementation.
Contact our team today to transition to Microsoft Teams today.