Director of Sales – West Region
|Job Title:||Director of Sales – West Region|
The Director of Sales will be responsible for managing customer relationships and the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. This position requires a strong aptitude for identifying customer business needs and for building relationships with primary influencers in the purchasing decision process. The ideal candidate has extensive customer facing experience, and is comfortable with developing mid- and long-term strategy, sales forecasting and other business needs. This is a unique opportunity to help build a high growth business.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Will be responsible for managing outcome-based customer relationships Implement sales strategy to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop and deliver accurate short and long term sales forecasts in line with business objectives
- Opportunity for growth over time to take on additional responsibilities
- 5-7 years of experience in telecom sales management
- BS/BA, MBA a plus
- Telecommunication industry experience required
- Demonstrable track record of successful sales
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills; able to develop strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation and decision-making skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated to drive the growth of a cutting-edge brand
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SalesForce
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.