What Is Cloud PBX?
Cloud PBX (Cloud-based Private Branch Exchange) is typically a virtual system that’s engineered fully within the cloud that answers and sends all calls to the right department via an internet connection. With a cloud-based solution, your business communication system will operate without the burden of on-premise equipment, while staying systematically and dependably connected.
Cloud-based VoIP systems are gaining popularity because they provide unified communications without bulky hardware and complex installation. These systems cost less and have a degree of flexibility that cannot be matched by many alternative VoIP and traditional communications solutions. Modern virtual PBX solutions are reliable and supply a stable business phone system via the internet.
Why Your Business Needs a Cloud-based PBX Solution
Companies of all sizes are investing more in their communication systems to remain competitive. Despite the popularity of social media, email, and self-service help centers, phone calls still remain an integral part of customer service. Customers expect hands-on experiences from the companies they do business with.
This virtual phone system is secure, convenient and reliable, making it ideal for businesses.
Modern SMBs and large corporations are moving to networked communications because they are more agile and more versatile when it comes time to collaborate and seek out new business. These solutions are very low maintenance and can integrate with other cloud-based tools.
Here are more compelling reasons to consider a Virtual PBX or Cloud PBX:
- Businesses that utilize Unified Communications solutions save an average of 191 hours daily and 49,660 hours yearly. (digium)
- 84% of IT managers report that mobility is very important. Thus, mobility is one of the factors for boosted PBX growth. (Eastern Management Group)
- Cloud-based contact centers reduced their IT personnel costs by 15%. (TeleTech)
- There is a 30% reduction in expenses related to conferencing tools. (Ziff Davis)
- Unified communications can lead to 50,000 hours in saved time and $920,000 gains due to higher productivity and efficiency. (Ziff Davis)
Learn more about Cloud PBX today.
The Peerless Network Cloud PBX Solution for Your Business
No matter the size of your business, the Peerless Network Cloud PBX gives you seamless, secure, and instant collaboration with teams and customers with our cost-effective and simple-to-deploy solution. What makes Peerless Network unique is that we own and operate our own reliable network – ensuring your voice quality is never compromised.
Peerless Network’s Cloud PBX enables extension dialing for your team anywhere in the world. Our virtual extensions allow you to take control of your business, not rely on costly equipment or call centers, and give you peace of mind that you’ll never miss that important business call – no matter where you are.
Peerless Network Cloud PBX Benefits
- Quick and Inexpensive Set-Up: Activate our Cloud PBX in minutes with no complicated or expensive equipment.
- Easy Integration: It’s easier to integrate analog phones with a PBX if it’s local instead of hosted remotely. Businesses can simply connect all communications channels into a single system.
- Scalable: No need to rely on physical hardware. With Cloud PBX, you can remove your traditional on-premise phone systems and add and remove users as needed.
- Flexible: Regardless of your business size, Cloud PBX allows you to customize your phone systems to your needs.
- Reliable: Cloud PBX keeps you connected. With little downtime and the opportunity to route calls elsewhere, it quickly becomes the solution for ensuring remote employees and customers can reach you regardless of potential crashes from natural disasters.
- Call Center Features: Cloud contact center solutions can be accessed from anywhere with an active internet connection. This is an ideal solution with multiple geographic locations and employees working remotely. Making the switch can significantly lower overheads and increase scalability, since no physical infrastructure is needed.
- Mobile-Friendly: The hosted PBX works with your existing internet connection, and even desk phones are optional. A business can choose from IP phones, softphones, and mobile devices. A mobile app installed on a user’s mobile phone enables them to connect to the cloud phone system.
- Unified communications: Our cloud-based business communication service combines the cost-savings of Hosted Voice with the productivity of Unified Communications (UC or UCaaS).
- HIPAA/HITECH compliance: A secure business phone system protects your healthcare business from penalties and criminal prosecution.
- No need for physical hardware: The Peerless Cloud PBX is a phone system through remote internet servers instead of requiring expensive hardware to be installed in your office, unlike traditional phone systems. Without physical hardware, it’s easier to scale by adding new extensions and business lines quickly, which is especially helpful for remote workers.
Peerless Network Cloud PBX Features
- Easy to use – plug and play application
- Voicemail to email
- Call forwarding
- IVR/Digital receptionist
- Ring groups
- Call queues
- Desktop and Mobile apps
Simple-to-Deploy, No Hassle, Cost-Effective
An integrated cloud phone system caters to remote workers and BYOD policies quickly and easily. By switching to a cloud system, your company can enjoy easily adaptable staffing by allowing multiple phone lines to be added with no maintenance or technical staff necessary. Employees enjoy greater flexibility and mobility by having a business phone and number they can take anywhere, and IT professionals gain complete management visibility and control over the phone services of remote workers. All-inclusive billing eliminates separate landline charges, while having a VoIP service reduces the cost of long-distance calls.
As remote working continues to grow, Cloud PBX offers the simplicity your business needs in order to match the pace and ever-changing landscape of work environments.
Simply access Cloud PBX via the Cloud Dial Mobile App or the Cloud Dial Desktop App to make and receive calls and texts from a smartphone or computer.
Here’s how it works:
- Just order a phone on the Peerless website, get it sent overnight and connect the phone to your router – that’s it. Employees can be sent pre-provisioned phones and begin working from home in less than 24 hours.
- Make and receive calls and texts with an extension phone number anywhere in the world from your smartphone or computer.
- The Peerless smartphone and desktop apps are a convenient way to manage all your work calls and messaging in one place.
Access our full suite of features, including a digital receptionist, for superior customer service and support.
Multiple Offices to Remote Workers
- Eliminating multiple phone systems that are costly and difficult to manage and maintain.
- Easily and accurately transfer calls between locations to avoid missed calls and missed revenue.
- Team stays connected, regardless of where they’re working.
- Saving time and money by communicating better and operating more efficiently.
- Avoid moving staff between locations, simply move calls to a different or remote location.
The PBX environment is critical to an organization’s internal and external communications. Switching to a Cloud PBX involves comprehensive planning, technology and people who know how to customize solutions for your specific needs.
Click here for more information or contact the Peerless Network team for a personalized Cloud PBX consultation.