VP Carrier Sales
|Job Title:||Vice President, Carrier Sales – Central Region|
Vice President, Carrier Sales – Overview of Opportunity:
The Vice President Carrier Sales develops, wins, maintains, and expands relationships to market Peerless’ products and services. This opportunity requires that you have proven experience working with wholesale/carrier customers in a sales capacity.
The Vice President Carrier Sales will be responsible for managing customer relationships and for the development and performance of all sales activities in the Central Region. This position requires a strong aptitude for identifying customer business needs and for building relationships with primary influencers in the purchasing decision process. The ideal candidate has extensive customer-facing experience, and is comfortable with developing mid- and long-term strategy, sales forecasting, and other business needs. This is a unique opportunity to help build a high growth business.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in all of the following areas:
- Manage outcome-based customer relationships
- Implement sales strategy to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded
- Develop and deliver accurate short and long-term forecasts in alignment with business objectives
- Opportunity for growth over time to take on additional responsibilities
- 5 -7 years of Wholesale/Carrier Sales experience in telecom sales management
- BS/BA, MBA a plus
- Telecommunications industry experience required.
- Demonstrate track record of successful sales
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills; able to develop strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation and Decision Making skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SalesForce
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
If your background matches the essential functions and required knowledge and experience outlined above, we encourage you to apply today! To learn more about Peerless and our culture, visit our “About Us” page. Also, feel free to follow Peerless on LinkedIn for the latest information on what’s happening at Peerless.