Revenue Assurance Analyst – Enterprise
Job Data – Revenue Assurance Analyst – Enterprise:
|Job Title:||Revenue Assurance Analyst|
The Revenue Assurance Analyst will be reporting to the Enterprise Director of Margin Improvement within the Financial Operations team. The role will be responsible for auditing invoices to ensure vendor billing accuracy. The audit of invoices will include GL account assignment, dispute management and resolution and processing for on-time payment. The role will also include identifying improvements within the existing audit routine and the reconciling of account balances versus payments approved. The role will communicate cross-functionally and with vendors.
Revenue Assurance Analyst – Essential Functions:
- Timely audit of Enterprise vendor invoices ensuring vendor billing accuracy versus expected rates, provisioning dates and contracts.
- Manage vendor dispute functions including filing, documenting, tracking and resolution through Synchronoss and vendor portals.
- In depth variance analysis; comparison of month to month spend as well as circuit data within our existing systems
- Identification of circuits that are not meeting margin requirements
- Verification of non-recurring charges in our provisioning systems and pass-through of charges when applicable
- Synchronoss billing account management and maintenance
- Tracking of on-going cost savings and margin improvement for reporting to management
- Ad-hoc reporting
Revenue Assurance Analyst – Required Knowledge and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in some or all of the following:
- 0 – 3 years of experience working in telecommunications or related field
- Degree preferred in Finance, Accounting or Business-related field
- Strong MS skills, specifically Excel
- Preferred experience with Synchronoss
- Ability to multi-task with a sharp attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills yet flexible with process changes
- The ability to work independently and cross-functionally as part of a team
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
If your background matches the essential functions and required knowledge and experience outlined about for our Revenue Assurance Analyst opportunity, we encourage you to apply today! To learn more about Peerless and our culture, visit our “About Us” page. Also, feel free to follow Peerless on LinkedIn for the latest information on what’s happening at Peerless.