Enterprise Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Enterprise Sales Manager|
|Location:||Various US locations considered|
Enterprise Sales Manager – Overview of Opportunity:
The Enterprise Sales Manager develops, wins, maintains, and expands relationships to market Peerless’ products and services in the Enterprise space. This individual is responsible for achieving sales and profitability objectives. In addition, the Enterprise Sales Manager represents the entire range of company products and services required by partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set.
The Enterprise Sales Manager reports to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales.
- Selling SIP Trunks, Cloud PBX, and SD-WAN to mid market and enterprise level companies.
- C-level selling experience a must.
- Telecom experience a must.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Proven selling experience.
- Telecom sales experience required.
- Knowledge of Cloud PBX preferred.
- Knowledge of SIP Trunking preferred.
- Knowledge of SD-WAN preferred.
- Contacts (rolodex of target companies in the Enterprise space a plus).
- 3-5 years of experience in Technology/MSP/Telecom channel sales management.
- BS/BA, MBA a plus
- Demonstrable track record of successful sales
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills; able to develop strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation and Decision Making skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SalesForce
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
If your background matches the essential functions and required knowledge and experience outlined above, we encourage you to apply today! To learn more about Peerless and our culture, visit our “About Us” page. Also, feel free to follow Peerless on LinkedIn for the latest information on what’s happening at Peerless.