Director of Channel Sales
|Job Title:||Director of Channel Sales|
|Location:||Denver or Chicago|
The Channel Sales Director develops, wins, maintains, and expands relationships with channel partners. The Channel Sales Director is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Channel Sales Director represents the entire range of company products and services required by partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set.
The Channel Sales Director reports to the Vice President of Channel Sales.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses,clarifies,and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to endusers in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among partners
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Technology/MSP/Telecom channel sales management.
- BS/BA, MBA a plus
- Telecommunication industry experience preferred
- Demonstrable track record of successful sales
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills; able to develop strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation and Decision Making skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated to drive the growth of a cutting-edge consumer brand
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SalesForce
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.