Agent Account Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Agent Account Manager|
|Department:||Sales and Support|
- Forge and maintain superior relationships with Agents & Customers through day-to-day
contact, leading meetings, and face-to-face contact
- Pre/Post Sales Agent Support
- Ensure timely completion of Agent orders and requests with prompt internal and external communication
- Assist Agents with Quoting & Paperwork requests
- Field questions from Parners regarding Peerless, products, provisioning process etc.
- Handle service, provisioning & commission questions/escalations from Agents.
- Become proficient with the Peerless Portal, so as to support agent questions etc.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of assigned accounts including how services are used, monthly activity and billing, and identification of additional products and services that may benefit customer
- Ensure appropriate customer billing and research billing issues
- Report on and analyze customer specific performance metrics and make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain customer/Agent specific reporting requirements.
- Some Travel Required
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous telecommunications experience strongly preferred
- Agent/Enterprise Account Management experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using MS Office applications (Strong Excel and Access skills preferred)
- Ability to learn and retain information as the business environment changes
- Work well in a team environment and be accountable for your individual contribution
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.