Accounts Receivable Analyst
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Analyst|
- Collections on past due balances, sending customer notices, and ensuring balances are resolved in a timely manner.
- Daily entry, application, and reconciliation of cash receipts received.
- Working with customer support and collections to resolve and collect payment on disputed charges.
- Other accounting projects as needed.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to work independently and be a self starter
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) experience
- Advanced abilities in MS Excel (Pivot tables and v-look ups)
- Telecommunications industry experience a plus
- Experience with tax a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounts receivable and/or credit/collections.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.