Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Data – Accounts Payable Specialist:
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Specialist|
Accounts Payable Specialist – Essential Functions:
- Review and process invoices.
- Review and process expense reports.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Assist in month end closing (book accrual for not received bills).
- Process payments.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues with Cost Assurance team.
- Maintain filing system.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Accounts Payable Specialist – Required Knowledge and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in some or all of the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and Great Plains experience is a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of AP management experience (Telecom experience preferred)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
If your background matches the essential functions and required knowledge an experience outlined about for our Account Payable Specialist opportunity, we encourage you to apply today! To learn more about Peerless and our culture, visit our “About Us” page. Also, feel free to follow Peerless on LinkedIn for the latest information on what’s happening at Peerless.