Next-Gen Operations, Innovative Technology and Superior Service & Support
Throughout our tenure, Peerless Network has distinguished itself within the competitive tandem market with our consistent focus on providing the highest quality in network operations, tandem services and overall customer support. From our patented switching technology to our customer-applauded service and support, the foundation of our company has always been—and will continue to be—providing superior technology that delivers true competitive value into telecom markets.
Our network starts with an all IP-based backbone that operates without the encumbrances of a legacy TDM or IP network. To keep call quality and performance at peak levels, we route our interior VoIP and public IP traffic over separate and distinct networks.
Redundancy is at the heart of our network. Our core gateways are interconnected to two or more neighboring gateways via multiple 10Gb waves riding diverse fiber paths. The same meticulous attention is paid to our local networks to ensure call completion and redundancy for our customers. Peerless’ local networks consist of diverse and protected SONET and Ethernet Hubs.
Peerless Network is equipped to help you deliver by providing:
- Geographically redundant call routing and control
- Disaggregated call signaling
- 1+1 protected optical interfaces on all inter-device links
- Session border controllers deployed for VoIP access via public or private interconnection
- Redundant edge and core routers at every gateway node
- Fully redundant hardware components in all network devices