Control, Manage, Assign & Monitor—Telephone Numbers and Customers
Peerless Network’s IP Control service provides end-office functionality and PSTN access to Enterprise and Enhanced Service Providers (ESP) via DID telephone numbers. Using the web-based portal, customers can manage, assign, schedule and activate telephone numbers for their own end-user subscribers.
Often, IP Control is a terrific first step in transition to a CLEC strategy.
IP Control truly does give you control over your operations through complete management and administration of telephone numbers.
- Schedule, manage and control LNP process with direct access to the NPAC (Number Portability Administration Center)
- Numbers automatically provisioned into network
- Shorter intervals means faster speed-to-revenue
Scale and Security:
- Over 80% of US population covered
- DID’s from most major U.S. markets
- Diverse ingress routes into network
- Robust reporting capabilities
- SIP and TDM interconnection options
Animate: Number Mgmt. System:
- Place and track orders
- API connectivity available
- Real-time number management
- Assign, move and port numbers
- Multiple user administration
- Alternative Service Provider Identification (AltSPID) designators
- Provide CNAM
- Provide vanity numbers