Superior Service Driven by an Uncommon Commitment to Our Customers
In addition to operating a truly redundant, state-of-the-art Network Operation Center (NOC), Peerless takes our service levels one step higher through direct customer interaction and service.
We pride ourselves on developing direct relationships with customers—from test and turn-up through all aspects of service delivery. This close interaction allows us to better understand each customer’s application, as well as their individual service needs. Because the Peerless NOC is involved in the customer on-boarding process, we are better able to respond to the customer—and absolutely deliver the service you expect.
It’s what makes the Peerless Difference.
Peerless Network operates its NOC at two separate and diverse locations:
- Chicago, IL
- Denver, CO
Service and Benefits:
By placing our Chicago NOC within our own state-of-the art Data Center, we’ve enhanced our service and created several extra benefits for our customers:
- Redundant Network Monitoring and Infrastructure
- Service from Multiple Power Grids
- UPS Systems and Back-up Generators
- Identical access to all NOC Operational Support Systems (as found in our Chicago center)
- Available 24 x7 x 365
- Complete Monitoring and Surveillance of all Network Components
- Voice and Data Expertise
- Two, Fully Diverse and Redundant Locations
- 4-Tier Support Structure:
- Real-time Performance Monitoring Tools:
- Identify and Trend ASR, NER, PDD, MOS Scores and MTTR
- Integrated Case Management System
- Monthly Review of Trouble Tickets:
- Regular reviews allow trending for optimal performance